The Lunar Fantasy The Lunar Fantasy

radical. it makes me wanna remix your remix and do all the crazy shit you do with synth on my guitar. it's hard to believe you did this all by ear, really impressive. James says "i can actually hear myself!", referring to what you did with the low end. all in all very solid. thanks for thinking our track was good enough for a remix ^_^

ADR3-N responds:

Glad you liked it! Figured a kick-ass song warranted the effort. And feel free to lay down a remix of my remix. Who knows -- we could go back and forth, each remix more ambitious than the last, lol. Debating fixing up the mix a little more because those guitars are really raw and gain-y on the top end, and I think there's too much 50-200 Hz going on.

Sequenced VS TheBetterAudioPortal Sequenced VS TheBetterAudioPortal

phat illest rhymes, gotta give it to tbap, drop that mic yo

Harmonies 101 Harmonies 101

well done with the harmonization, big improvement over the power chord style. a whole new woooooorrrllldd

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for the lesson! Still a long way to go, though.

see thru darkness see thru darkness

i can't believe i never reviewed this. this is LaForge from back in the day, and this song is 90% of what inspired me to start recording music. i must have listened to it a dozen times a day. mic-in and a distortion pedal, and you made a really powerful track that resonated strongly with me. thanks for kicking ass.

DenX - Light's Embrace DenX - Light's Embrace

Simply excellent.

So melodically diverse it makes my head spin. The guitar tone was tops, absolutely satisfying in every regard.

This sets the standard for metal in my opinion. We better step up our game to compete with you ^_-. 5'd.

lhceist41 responds:

Wow, thanks for your thoughts!
Glad you liked it ;)